Tyler - Aubrey - Emory - Hayden

Monday, March 30, 2009

A Second Thought















Today was our 2 year anniversary!!! Crazy. We've been together for a little over 5 years now and every minute has been awesome! I love being with Tyler he's my best friend. I'm so grateful for him and all that he does for me and helps out with. He's more than I could have asked for.

Tonight we went out to dinner ALONE, which was very nice and relaxing. His parents watched Emory for us. We enjoyed a nice quiet dinner at our favorite restaurant Outback, then went and grabbed some ice cream at cold stone. It was a fun little date. We dont go out for nice occasions very often so it's nice when we do.

But I love my "tywer" and I'm so glad he's all mine. I Love You Hunny! Happy 2 Year Anniversary!!!

1 comment:

  1. that is so fun that you guys are having another girl! im jealous i love little girls! good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete