Tyler - Aubrey - Emory - Hayden

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby Bump

Baby # 2 :

34 Weeks




















I know.. Yucky stretch marks.
So I took these two pictures at the same time. And either the baby moved or something, cause I think the top belly picture looks more pointed than the one below. I guess you can decide?














So I'm thinking this baby will be a little tiny thing too. Seeing pictures.. I don't look very big. But I feel HUGE! I must carry it mostly in my back.. that would explain all that pain :)














Wide load coming through!!

4 comments:

  1. I think you look awesome! I wish I looked that small when I was pregnant. Can't wait to see you on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stretch marks my ASS!!!! We can change if you want! lol So CUTE!!! I cant wait to meet little Hayden Lee!! (right)

    ReplyDelete
  3. only if you want me to!!! I would LOVE too!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Look at your cute belly! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad you found me! I will keep updated on your blog!

    ReplyDelete