Tyler - Aubrey - Emory - Hayden

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Little Girl



This is Emory. She is our little bundle of joy. She was born December 13, 2007 at 2:15pm. She weighed in at 5 lbs. 1 oz. and was 17 inches long. My delivery with her was fabulous! I would say it was one of the easiest things I've done. The worst part was probably the shot for the epidural. Since everything went so well at the hospital I knew she would be the best thing ever. She is the sweetest and and easiest baby I have ever delt with. Not just because she is my own, but she really is amazing! She is so content and will play on her own for hours. I'm so thankful for her to be apart of my life. She has the cutest personality. In this picture she had found a sucker and had never seen one before. she unwrapped it and figured out that you hold the stick part of it and suck on the candy. It was just so cute to watch her figure it out all on her own.
Emory is now 1 years old. We had a fun little birthday for her, and all the family came to support her. She's grown up so much and so fast. She's almost walking! So close but not quite yet. We bought her a little walker toy to help her walk and its so fun to watch her. She just goes to town and walks all the way down the hallway till she runs into the wall. She hasn't quite figured out how to turn it around. I'm sure there is much more to come with our little Emmy and we can't wait to experience it with her...

No comments:

Post a Comment