Tyler - Aubrey - Emory - Hayden

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My hubby and I

I guess I did this backwards...but now is the story of me and tyler. We met way back when we were 13 years old. We had only dated a short time and he had broken up with me. It was so sad. All of our friends started hanging out in high school and we started to become friends again. One thing led to another and we started dating again around our junior year. We were together non stop. We went to every dance together and hung out till we had to go back home. Time flew by and next thing we knew we were graduating high school together. We had decided about a year later to move in together. We figured since we were together every second, why not. Not much had changed we loved being together and decided to take it to the next step. We were married about a year after that in March of 2007. Our wedding was wonderful and very memorable. Besides the fact it was in a church and the decorations sucked, we just enjoyed being in eachothers presence.
Our honeymoon was awesome. We spent a week in vegas and just relaxed. We had a cute little suite that overlooked the strip, we were only on the 3rd floor but to see the lights was still exciting for me. We had fun walking up and down the strip and checking out all the little shops. We had picked up some memorabilia from the m&m factory and go figure all I would look at were little baby clothes and a cute sippie cup. So of course I bought it and would just save it until I would get pregnant. Little did I know... our little Emory was just starting to surprise me. I found out about a month or so later that I was pregnant. Boy was I sick!! I was miserable till about 20 weeks along. After that it was smooth sailing. Tyler was very excited, but I could tell he was very nervous. He's such a good little daddy. I think he enjoys it even more now that emory is much more outgoing and can play back. Even though emory has come along Tyler and I still enjoy eachother's company. We spend as much time together as possible.

1 comment: